Come play tennis with us. Share your tennis experience to help others live this “sport for a lifetime“.
Learn more ahead.
Our USTA volunteers and players are committed to helping grow the great game of tennis. We turn our convictions into action on the court helping others play tennis.
We identify community tennis playing opportunities in order to develop programs that help more players enjoy the game.
For youth, we focus on competitive tennis as a means to build useful life skills.
• Weekly adult doubles mixers
• The Park Kids - Daily youth drills.
• Seasonal USTA league play.
• Summer tennis camps & tournaments
• USPTA certified private lessons.
YHC Fall Open Community Play
Mountain Tennis Classic
Georgia Mountain Tennis Championships
• The PREMIER north Georgia tennis event.
• Supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters for twelve years.
Vintage Tennis Museum
”50 Years of Open Tennis”